With Nero Express you can burn DVDs made up of premastered DVD-Video files from your hard drive. You can show your burned DVDs on almost all DVD players. You can use Nero Express to burn a DVD if the DVD video title, i.e. a complete DVD folder structure, is already available.
In Nero Express it is not possible to create a DVD-Video, an AVCHD video, or a BDMV-Video from video files. You can convert video files to DVD-Video, to AVCHD video, or BDMV-Video in Nero Vision for example. Nero Vision is included in the full version of Nero Multimedia Suite. More information about Nero Vision is available on the Web site www.nero.com, and more information about video editing is available in the separate Nero Vision manual.
To compile a DVD-Video, proceed as follows:
- Click the Videos menu icon in the Nero Express start screen.
- The video options are displayed.
- Click the DVD-Video Files option.
- The DVD-Video Files compilation screen is displayed.
- Click the Add button.
- The Add files and folders window is opened.
- Select the DVD-Video files that you would like to add to the compilation and click the Add button.
- Click the Close button.
- The DVD-Video files are added to the compilation and are displayed in the compilation screen.
- Click the Next button.
- You have successfully compiled a DVD-Video and can now burn this compilation.