This function is only available in Nero Express that is included in Nero Multimedia Suite.
If you use Nero BackItUp & Burn you can always upgrade to Nero Multimedia Suite at www.nero.com to get all the multimedia functions.
With Nero Express you can burn a BDMV-Video disc made up of BDMV (= Blu-ray Movie) files from your hard drive. You can play your burned BDMV-Video on almost all Blu-ray players.
You can use Nero Express to burn a BDMV-Video if the complete folder structure is already available.
In Nero Express it is not possible to create a DVD-Video, an AVCHD video, or a BDMV-Video from video files. You can convert video files to DVD-Video, to AVCHD video, or BDMV-Video in Nero Vision for example. Nero Vision is included in the full version of Nero Multimedia Suite. More information about Nero Vision is available on the Web site www.nero.com, and more information about video editing is available in the separate Nero Vision manual.
To compile a BDMV-Video disc, proceed as follows:
- Click the Videos menu icon in the Nero Express start screen.
- The video options are displayed.
- Click the BD-Video Files option.
- The BD-Video Files compilation screen is displayed.
- Click the Add button.
- The Add files and folders window is opened.
- Select the BD-Video files that you would like to add to the compilation and click the Add button.
- Click the Close button.
- The BD-Video files are added to the compilation and are displayed in the compilation screen.
Files and Folders
The BDMV-Video contains different folders. Only certain files are allowed in an individual folder. If you only have individual files, you must allocate the right files to the specific folder:
BDMVBDJO*.bdjo (this files are optional; however, the folder must be available)
Also, the folders BDMVMETA, BDMVJAR and CERTIFICATE must be available but may remain empty.
If the folder BDMVBACKUP is available, it contains a copy of the files index.bdmv, MovieObjects.bdmv and the folders PLAYLIST, CLIPINF and BDJO.
- Click the Next button.
- You have successfully compiled a BD-Video and can now burn this compilation.