With Nero Express you can compile and burn all types of files and folders. If a Blu-ray recorder is installed on your computer you can burn data CDs, data DVDs and data Blu-ray Discs. If you have a CD recorder you can only burn data CDs. The procedure for all data compilation methods is identical.
A data disc is particularly useful for storing files on a disc and for burning backups.
To create a data disc, proceed as follows:
- Click the Data menu icon in the Nero Express start screen.
- The data disc options are displayed.
- Click the option you require: Data CD, Data DVD, or Data Blu-ray Disc.
- The Disc Content compilation screen for data discs is displayed.
- Click the Add button.
- The Add files and folders window is opened.
- Select the files that you want to add to the compilation and click the Add button.
- Repeat the previous step for all files that you want to add.
- Click the Close button.
- The files are added to the compilation and displayed in the compilation screen.
- Click the Next button.
- You have successfully compiled a data disc and can now burn this compilation.